The Village of Glen Carbon is seeking the professional services of a qualified planning consultant firm to assist the village with land use and planning functions.
It is the intent of the Village to contract for the professional services of a consultant to provide a full array of technical and specialized services including advice and interpretation of land use ordinances; the update of the Comprehensive Land Use Plan, and a cursory review of the Zoning Ordinance, and Subdivision Control Ordinance as they relate to the Comprehensive Plan. The Village would also like a review of the approved 1-55 Corridor Plan and an assessment of continued viability.
Only those professional firms with demonstrated capacity, expertise and proven track records in completing similar planning services will be considered for this assignment. The Village prefers to engage the services of a professional consulting firm that has a strong background in transportation, land use planning, and development to work with the Village in providing this assistance. The ability to provide services related to ordinance updates is a key component of this solicitation.
Interested consulting firms are requested to include the following:
1. Company information: Name, address, phone number, organizational structure, number of professional staff and principals and their specialties that are expected to work on this project.
2. Availability: A brief statement as to the availability of the key personnel of the firm responsible for the project.
3. Statement of Qualifications: Provide summary of the firm's background, capabilities, experience and qualifications.
4. Project List: A list and synopsis of similar assignments or projects completed by the firm in the last five years. Provide a minimum of three (3).
5. References: Names and phone numbers of persons whom the Village can contact for references regarding the firms past performance, preferably on similar projects. Provide a minimum of three (3).
6. Examples of Work: Complete or partial samples of work involving similar types of projects and assignments. Provide a minimum of three (3).
All the above information and materials should be submitted to, or questions directed to: Mr. Jamie Bowden
Village Administrator Glen Carbon Village Hall 151 N. Main Street
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
Please submit 14 copies. All submissions must be received no later than 12:00 p.m. Friday, August 19, 2022.