Forms and Applications
The Village offers a direct debit from your account to pay your water/sewer/trash utilities, on the due date or the first business day following if your due date falls on a weekend or holiday.  This is a free service to all residents.

To reserve the Community/Senior Center for parties or meetings, please fill out the form and send in to the Community/Senior Center Administrator.

Freedom of Information Act request form. Please fill out and return to the Village Clerk.

To reserve a pavilion or ballfield, please fill out the form and return to Public Works.  Please call to verify dates prior to submitting your request form.  618-288-2612.

Employment Application


  1. 1. Personal Information
  2. 2. Position Information
  3. 3. Education
  4. 4. Employment History
  5. 5. References
  6. 6. Disclaimer & Signature
  • Personal Information

    1. Are you eligible to work in the United States?*